- Full Time
- More Information
Osmundson Mfg. Co. is a global leader in the manufacturing of tillage, and seeding quality wear parts.
Osmundson Mfg Co. in Perry Iowa is currently looking for a reliable person to work in their Welding Department. The successful candidate will be part of a Manufacturing team responsible for welding parts for agricultural equipment.
This job opening is for day shift Monday to Friday with some overtime available.
Shift times – 6 am to 4pm.
- 1-2 years Welding experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts for assembly using appropriate welding equipment.
- MIG weld steel and carbide components based on specifications.
- Ability to troubleshoot by identifying flaws in welds
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and/or drawings.
- Attention to detail making clean lines and cuts when welding.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized, proactive and maintain a positive attitude in the workplace
- Superior safety standards and practices
- Positive attendance history required.
Paige Greiner (email@example.com
Mark Muhs (firstname.lastname@example.org)